Personnel permanent de tous secteurs.
Job Java developper - Quebec
Our client is a company that works in information technology and offer an open source solution to automate the governance of information. Founded in 2006, this software solutions editor is now an international success and seeks to join other experts and enthusiasts. Some of their developers are part of the Apache Software Foundation and the development of free software.
This employer of choice was finalist in the IT Excellence Competition and OCTAS Entrepreneur Immigrant Award Winner.
You want to contribuate to a concrete project ?
- Configure and configure software solutions according to the specificities of the client;
- Migrate data from old systems used by customers to internal software solutions;
- Update software solutions and develop new features in the product;
- Perform backups and restore data;
- Analyze and recommend solutions to technological problems;
- Correct the anomalies raised by the customers;
- Create and update customer data sheets;
- Participant in the installation of virtual machines remotely and directly to customers;
- Assist the sales team in the preparation of their demo environments;
- Write technical documentation;
- Perform tests (quality test before the updates of the solution) and write automated tests.
PROFILE AND REQUIREMENTS
- College or university diploma in computer science;
- Have between 2 to 5 years of relevant experience;
- Good knowledge of JAVA language;
- Know the virtualization environments (HYPER-V and VM-WARE) (ASSET);
- Good knowledge of object-oriented programming;
- Have experience in Web development and automated test development.
- Training room on site (FREE);
- RRSP with contribution from the employer;
- Group Insurance;
- Flexible hours;
- Free parking
- Generous holidays;
- Work-family balance;
- Occasional teleworking.
Do you also believe that thinking differently leads often further and allows you to renew yourself constantly? Apply to Dominique: email@example.com
Please note that only successful applications will be contacted.