Personnel permanent de tous secteurs.
Account Manager - Pointe-aux-Trembles
Our client is a company established for nearly 50 years in the printing industry. Offering a range of integrated services in signage, commercial decor and signage, this leader collaborates on projects with clients such as Hydro-Québec, Siemens, Brunet, Metro and many more.
Our client has invested three quarters of a million dollars in 2017 to continue to grow. Would you like to contribute to the success of this company and make a difference?
Role: The account manager must be a reliable, versatile and assiduous person able to join the sales team located in Montreal.
Main tasks :
- Manage and coordinate all the steps of the realization of the projects of the opening, with the putting in production then with the delivery to the customer;
- Analyze the client's needs and ensure communication between the needs of the client, the representative and the other departments;
- Ensure receipt and opening of client files;
- Ensure the availability of materials and equipment necessary for the realization of the project;
- Communicate progress, results and impact of unforeseen events;
- Coordinate the organization of work with the production coordinator;
- Ensure that the product is delivered on time.
Profile and Requirements:
- Hold a diploma of College studies in project management in graphic communication or equivalent experience in printing;
- Minimum of 2 years of experience;
- Very good computer skills (MS Office);
- Be bilingual (English and French);
- Demonstrate communication skills;
- Ability to manage priorities and meet deadlines;
- Focus on teamwork and collaboration.
Do you believe that you are the ideal person to join a company that always looks farther for each of its projects?
Send your application to Mrs. Dominique Doucette: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only successful applications will be contacted.
* Note that the use of the masculine is carried out without discrimination and is intended only to lighten the text.