Personnel permanent de tous secteurs.
Employment | Career | Recruitment: Beneficiary Attendant - Quebec city
Our client is located near Laval University in Québec city.
Join our culturally diverse team of more than 300 employees working in an environment favorable to exchange and great human care.
The company and its reputation of excellence is dedicated to providing excellent working conditions and allowing you to conciliate your work to your personal life.
We are looking for people demonstrating excellent ATTITUDE since our client will accompany you to develop your EXPERTISE in a truly distinctive environment.
• Provide basic resident care (sunrises, meals, sunsets, etc.)
• Assist residents physically and psychologically
• Ensuring the comfort, respect, integrity and dignity of residents
• Person with a DVS in Personal Assistance at the institution and at home (an asset but not mandatory)
• Person with PDSB training and relevant experience (an asset but not mandatory)
• Call for help from others
• To love human contact
• Ethical sense
• Availability of 1 weekend on 2
** Paid training offered on site! **
BENEFITS AND REMUNERATION
• Flexible hours
• Available DAY, NIGHT or NIGHT positions
• Full-time or part-time
• Very competitive salary
• Evening and night rewards
• Pension Plan (RRSP)
• Beneficial insurance
• Annual vacation and paid personal leave
• On-site gym and fitness classes ONLINE
• Meals provided cheaply
• And more !
** We welcome people 55 years and over! **
** We welcome students! **
Key Words: health care attendant, caregiver, patient care , patient attendant, personal care attendant, caregiver
Send us your application to [email protected]
Please note that only successful applications will be contacted