Personnel permanent de tous secteurs.
Our client is growing. Internal Sales Representative - Montréal or Quebec
Be part of a dedicated team that encourages and maintains values of communication (listening, sharing and honesty), dynamism (refusal to indulge in comfort, rather continually in finding solutions) and collaborative relationships .
Our client is a successful and valued Canadian company in the distribution of medical supplies and equipment, professional training and technical services.
You want to join a team whose processes are mature, the stable team and sales culture is established in each department?
Under the responsibility of the Sales Director, the Internal Sales Consultant is responsible for supporting her supervisor in her duties, ensuring outstanding customer service and generating sales for the company.
• Inform customers by telephone or in person about the company's products, assess their needs and offer personalized advice in order to close sales;
• Provide customer service over the phone or in person and handle complaints as needed;
• Produce and track submissions for public and private organizations as well as external sales consultant clients;
• Place orders to suppliers according to the needs of the customers and carry out the necessary follow-up for the delivery of the goods;
• Answer and manage incoming calls;
• Prepare the booths to represent the company at conferences and be present at them;
• Organize, if necessary, the logistics of training offered by our client and attend to ensure proper functioning;
• Demonstrate and train customers on equipment as needed;
• Perform any tasks to support external sales consultants and the sales manager in their work.
• Be bilingual (French / English);
• Diploma in sales-counseling or a diploma in a medical field is an asset;
• 2 or 3 years of experience in sales or customer service;
• Experience in the health field is an asset;
• Be a person who is committed to excellence in customer service;
• To be able to use his car as part of his job.
• A career in a mobilized team;
• Allowance offered for registration for a physical activity;
• Flexible hours ;
• Access to group insurance including the dental plan;
• And even more !
Share your story and send your application to Vanessa: [email protected]
Only selected candidates will be contacted.