Personnel permanent de tous secteurs.
Our client is growing. Medical Equipment Sales Representative
The person may be located in Quebec City, Drummondville, Trois-Rivières or Montreal (you have the option).
Be part of a dedicated team that encourages and maintains values of communication (listening, sharing and honesty), dynamism (refusal to indulge in comfort, rather continually in finding solutions) and collaborative relationships .
Our client is a successful and valued Canadian company in the distribution of medical supplies and equipment, professional training and technical services.
You want to join a team whose processes are mature, the stable team and sales culture is established in each department?
Under the responsibility of the Sales Manager, the person is responsible for selling the company's products, promoting the services, developing new markets and providing outstanding after-sales service to customers. The territory covered is Greater Quebec and the position will require overnight stays on a weekly basis, depending on the time of year.
• Meet with clients, assess their needs in order to recommend appropriate products;
• Produce the recommendations and follow up to conclude the sale with the client;
• Accompany customers during the commissioning of a product and ensure after-sales follow-up;
• Create and maintain partnerships with school health programs in different universities;
• Demonstrate, provide advice and sell school kits to students at partner universities;
• Ensure the management of orders and the after-sales follow-up;
• Prospecting new customers and promoting products through various means to develop business;
• Participate and provide technical support during customer training activities at a conference / symposium attended by the company.
• Have a degree in a relevant discipline ;
• Have a minimum of 2 to 3 years of sales experience;
• Be bilingual (French and English) to be comfortable doing sales with English-speaking clients and speaking with English-speaking suppliers;
• Have a sense of initiative and be autonomous;
• Be a person oriented towards excellence in customer service;
• Have a valid driver's license;
• Experience in the field of health (asset);
• Knowledge of LightSpeed or Odoo (CRM) is an asset.
• A career in a mobilized team;
• Allowance offered for registration for a physical activity;
• Flexible hours ;
• Access to group insurance including the dental plan;
• Vehicle provided;
• And even more !
Share your story and send your application to Dominique Doucette: email@example.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted.