Personnel permanent de tous secteurs.
Employment | Career | Recruitment: Nursing Assistant - Quebec city
Our client is located along the St. Lawrence River in Québec city
Join our culturally diverse team of more than 250 employees working in an environment favorable to exchange and great human care.
The company and its reputation of excellence is dedicated to providing excellent working conditions and allowing you to conciliate your work to your personal life.
We are looking for people demonstrating excellent ATTITUDE since our client will accompany you to develop your EXPERTISE in a truly distinctive environment.
• Provide nursing care and treatment to maintain health, restore health, prevent illness and provide palliative care
• Identify residents's needs and prioritize actions
• Communicate with the resident and his family to encourage their involvement in decision-making
• Respect the standards of asepsis, hygiene and safety
• Participate in team meetings to update different nursing tools
• Show positive leadership to your team
• Participate in work integration programs for new employees
• Bring new ideas and innovations to continually improve your work and your efficiency
• Answer calls (phone, pager, call bell) within a reasonable time
PROFILE & REQUIREMENTS
• Member in good standing of the Order of Practical Nurses of Quebec
• DEP Health Assistance and Nursing Care (SASI)
• Any relevant experience is considered
• Any person showing skills of cooperation and ressourcefullness is considered
BENEFITS & REMUNERATION
• Flexible hours & schedule
• DAY or EVENING or NIGHT positions
• Full-time or part-time
• Very competitive salary
• Evening, Night and Weekend Rewards
• Annual reimbursement of the OIIAQ permit
• Additional liability premium ($ 1.50 per hour)
• Pension Plan (REER)
• Beneficial group insurance
• Annual vacation and paid personal leave
• On-site gym and fitness classes ONLINE
• Meals provided cheaply
•And more !
** We welcome people of 55 years old and over! **
** We welcome students! **
Send us your application to [email protected]
Please note that only successful applications will be contacted.